Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in Mayking, Kentucky. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified mechanics at Autoclinic LLC employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Below are some of the many auto repair services that we offer:
Air Filter Replacement – Replace both engine and in-cabin air filters.
Electrical Service – We perform most electrical service, alternators, starters, ignition, and electrical wire repair.
Fuel Injection – Replace fuel injectors and also have Fuel/Air Induction service.
Light replacement – Replace interior and exterior lighting including headlights.
We also replace Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Seats, Body Control, Airbags, Electric Power Steering. Transmission service including flush. Electronic Suspension Systems, Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) and Heating Systems.
Repair of Brake Systems, Steering, Suspension and Diagnosis Of ABS And Electronic Suspension Light
- Replace Brake Pads, Calipers, Wheel Cylinders, Rotors, Hoses, Brake Lines and ABS Sensors.
- Diagnosis and replace ABS Valves And Modules.
- Replace Tie Rods, Ball Joints, Shocks, Struts, Control Arms, Sway Bars, Control Links and Bushings, Wheel Bearings. Suspension Sensors.
- Park Brake Shoes, Park Brake Pedal and cables.
- Rear and Front Differential Rebuilds including Bearings, Ring Gear and Pinion
- Replace Drive Lines, U-Joints, and CV Axles
Engine Service And Diagnosis Of Service Engine Light
Tune-Ups, Fuel Injectors, Computer Controlled Sensors including but not limited to
- Oxygen Sensors, Mass Air Flow Sensors, Throttle Position Sensors, Crank and/or Cam Sensors.
- Intake and Intake Gaskets, Valve Covers and Valve Cover Gaskets, Water Pumps, Radiators, Hoses And Belts, Thermostats and Thermostat Housing, Oil pan and/or gasket. One-piece Rear Main Seals.
Automatic And Manual Transmission Service
- Change Filter and add Fluid to correct level, Minor Repair, Change and Install Transmissions.
- Replace Seals and Gaskets, Replace Clutch, Pressure Plates and Throw Out Bearing, Replace Transmission Pan.
Four Wheel Drive Systems
Diagnosis of Four Wheel Drive Light. Repair of Sensors, Motors, Switches, Transfer Case.
Air Condition And Heating
- Diagnosis and Repair A/C System including Lines, A/C Compressor, Orfice Tube, Expansion Valve, Switches, Sensors, including A/C System recharge.
- Diagnosis of Actuators and some blend Doors.
Diagnosis and repair of Body Control Components, including but not limited to Power Window Modules, Switches, Power Window Motors, Power Door Locks, Radios and Seats, Interior and Exterior Door Handles, and Rear Hatch Lift Supports.
Air Bag And Restraint Systems
Diagnosis and Repair of Air Bag Systems, Passenger Restraint Systems, and Replacement of Seat Belts
Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
Diagnosis of Electrical Systems and most Repairs.
Tire Balancing with a Road Force Balancer that simulates the weight of the vehicle while traveling down the road. Tire Rotation and Tire Repair.
Cooling System Service
Our team will flush the cooling system, conduct a pressure test, check hoses and cap and check connections.
We will remove old worn-out gear oil from the front and rear differential and transfer case.
Fuel/Air Induction Cleanup
Using specialized equipment, our technicians will quickly and effectively clean intake manifolds, ports, intake valves and combustion chambers and install injector cleaning additives in tanks. This service will restore lost power and performance and will reduce harmful exhaust emissions.
Oil and Oil Filter Service
Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles, whichever is first. It’s an essential way to maximize engine protection.
Power Steering Flush
Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car’s power steering unit. Next, we will flush old, worn-out contaminated fluid and install fresh new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure.